Play the classic Minesweeper in a more modern look and feel.
- The goal of the game is to uncover all tiles that do not contain a bomb.
- Left-click a tile to uncover it, right-click a tile to mark/unmark it.
- Checking the numbers: a number tells you exactly how many bombs are adjacent to that tile - this counts the left, right, upper and lower neighbour of the tile, as well as all four on the diagonals.
- You win if you manage to uncover all tiles, that do not contain a bomb.
- You lose if you click on a tile that contains a bomb.
- First clicked tile is never a bomb, neither are any of its neighbours.
- Toggle between the light and the dark theme (your choice is remembered after you exit the application).